My iPad mini had a small crack in the screen. I sent it to iMaster for repair and received confirmation. The website claims it will get fixed in 1-2 days. It took two weeks.

When I opened the box, the iPad was badly damaged. It was packaged with air filled packing that was partially deflated. They told me to just stick it back in the mail so they could fix it the new problem that was caused due to poor packaging.

Translation: I pay to re-ship it, I wait another 2 weeks (at least), and hope to God they get it right the second time. No thanks. Do not use this company!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with iMaster Repair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about iMaster Repair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare iMaster Repair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with iMaster Repair?

Comments

Boise, Idaho, United States #1245451

I'm sorry that the unit was damaged in transit.But how is that our fault we don't own the United States Postal Service.

Also we asked you to return the unit so we could repair it for you at no extra cost as this was damaged in transit. We could of easy of denied you a warranty claim and could of told you to deal with the United States Postal Service. But instead we offered to completely bypass that option!

Perhaps we should stop doing this or offering good customer support?Since customers are still not satisfied.